Occupational health and hygiene
Occupational hygiene is a hot item for fire brigades. Based on current insights, RelyOn Nutec Fire Academy does everything it can to create a safe and clean learning and working environment for course participants and employees.
Below you will find a number of measures to keep your work clean and safe whilst fighting fires.
- All smoke is dangerous
- Use your personal protective equipment
- Wash your clothes after a deployment or exercise
- Do not carry any tobacco products in your fire fighter’s suit
- Keep deployment and exercise separated from relaxation, hydration and eating
- Stay up to date with developments
- Support each other and get old together
- Primary hygiene during training: use a mist to get rid the worst of the contamination
- Secondary hygiene: take a shower after each deployment or exercise