Case Crisis Management
Following a 5 day training in Incident and Crisis management. The CEO of the organisation felt that his organisation needed a third party review of the emergency organisation and their ability to deal with an incident or unforeseen crisis.
- Review of the existing Emergency response plan.
- Produce a gap analyse as part of a preliminary report prior to site visit.
- Site visit to assess personnel, personnel and systems.
- Publish a final report with findings and recommendations.
- Provide a training programme to improve the organisation’s capability to deal with crises.
- More awareness on credible scenarios.
- An improved emergency response structure with defined roles and responsibilities to enhance interoperability between services.
- Improved competence for the incident and crisis managers.
- Improved accountability and risk management of potential hazards before and during an incident.