Crisis Management Masterclass
All personnel who are strategic decision making within an organisation who have to plan, establish, implement and review a crisis management capability.
The course is designed to set a good foundation on the core concepts and principals of crisis management.
On concluding the training the participants will be able to:
- Describe the context and challenges of crisis management
- Appreciate the organisation’s crisis management capability through preparedness
- Recognise the complexities facing the crisis team in action
- Recognise the needs to communicate successfully during a crisis
- Recognise the need to review and learn from the experiences
RelyOn Nutec Fire Academy
3199 LM Maasvlakte-Rotterdam
Course fee/person, including a continental lunch, RelyOn Nutec certificate, excluding hotel accommodation, local transport, VAT: EUR 850.00
Tailored Crisis Management Training
It is possible to organize a tailored Crisis Management Training especially for your company. This is a follow-up training from the Introduction to a Crisis Management team training. Together with your organisation our consultants will tailor the training based on your threats and present competencies to build an improved crisis management capability. For this training we kindly ask you to contact us.
More information or registration of delegates:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0) 181 376 666