This programme deals with the use of portable gas detection equipment and the correct interpretation of the readings. Includes the use of explosion meters and gas tube detectors.
Goal & objectives
Be able to operate Ex-Ox-Tox apparatus and be able to interpreted the readings.
- basic understanding of toxicity, effects of toxic material on the body, definitions of exposure limits, relationship between Vol.%, ppm and mg/m3
- basic understanding of Fire and explosion, description of explosion range and limits of flammability and measuring of the flammable range
- basic understanding of suffocation and effect of too little or too much oxygen, oxygen measurement
- be able to carry out measuring tasks with the various measuring devices
- be able to get a reliable measurement and be able to interpret the readings
RelyOn Nutec Fire Academy certificate
More information and booking
For more information or if you want to book a course, please contact our Customer Services centre on: +31 181 376 666 or email@example.com