This course provides the tools a person needs to assume control of an emergency response to a hazardous materials incident. It focuses on the practical requirements to safely and competently manage a hazardous materials incident. Instructional methods include class activities, case studies, and table top exercises, with an emphasis on hands- on decision-making.
Aim & objectives
At the end of the training the participants we be able to implement a response to a hazardous material incident within the scope of their capabilities.
- implement the incident command system
- analyse, plan, implement and evaluate response to a hazmat incident
- hazards and risks associated with employees working in chemical protective clothing
- implementation of the local emergency response plan
- importance of decontamination procedures
- documentation for a hazardous materials incident, including training records, exposure records, incident reports, and critique reports
RelyOn Nutec Fire Academy certification, according to NFPA 1072 Chapter 8
More information and booking
For more information or if you want to book a course, please contact our Customer Services centre on: +31 181 376 666 or email@example.com