Industrial Fire Brigade Incident Commander Foundation Training - IFBIC Foundation
Non-fire services personnel who would like to join an Industrial Fire Team Leader course (IFTL) or non-fire services personnel who would like to join an Industrial Fire Brigade Incident Commander Course (IFBIC).
This takes the form of a quiz in which the student gets direct feedback and can refer to the lesson book for a
further explanation. The following topics are:
- Water used to resolve operational incidents
- Firefighting foam used to resolve operational incidents
- Other extinguishing agents
- Product release behavior
- Tactics and techniques for industrial incidents
- Participants have access to the required online workbook.
Learning can take place at a time and location that is most convenient for you, while it is online accessible.
Course fee/person on request, including lesson book & online
assessment, excluding VAT.
More information or registration of delegates:
email@example.com or +31(0) 181 376 666