Incident Command System Training ICS 100
The incident Command System is used to coordinate all command and control functions to resolve incidents of all sizes or major events. It is necessary to provide focus and interoperability to all agencies and their personnel who are called upon in the event of an incident or complex event.
All Personnel who have a role within the Incident Command system, who need a good understanding of the principals of an effective incident command system.
A good understanding of the English Language. Maybe conducted in other languages depending on the client’s needs.
Course Objectives On concluding the training the participants will be able to:
- Explain principals and basic structure.
- Describe the management characteristics.
- Describe the ICS functional areas and role of IC and command staff.
- Describe the general staff roles within ICS.
- Identify how the management principals apply to ICS for the varied roles and disciplines.
RelyOn Nutec Fire Academy
3199 LM Maasvlakte-Rotterdam
Course fee/person on request, including a continental lunch and a RelyOn Nutec certificate, excluding hotel accommodation, local transport and VAT.
More information or registration of delegates:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0) 181 376 666