Incident Command System Training ICS 300
The Incident Command System is used to coordinate all command and control functions to resolve incidents of all sizes or major events. It is necessary to provide focus and interoperability to all agencies and their personnel who are called upon in the event of an incident or complex event.
Personnel who have a role within the Incident Command system and/or who have to command multiple resource units during expanding phases of incidents. Supervisory roles such as Fire Brigade Commanders or operational management function.
Delegate has undertaken an ICS 200 course.
On concluding the training the participants will be able to:
- Describe Unified Command
- Describe the process for Incident assessment and establishing incident objectives and tools used to carry out the assessment
- Identify the importance of Planning process and the steps involved
- Describe how to prepare Incident Action Plan (verbal/written)
- Identify and describe the basic principles for Incident resource Management and key considerations
- Describe the importance of Demobilising Planning, transfer of command and closing out.
Each participant will receive an individual performance assessment based on the competency requirements for the role.
RelyOn Nutec Fire Academy
3199 LM Maasvlakte-Rotterdam
Course fee/person, including 3 continental lunches and a RelyOn Nutec certificate, excluding hotel accommodation, local transport and VAT: EUR 2,070.00
More information or registration of delegates:
email@example.com or +31(0) 181 376 666