Re-opening training centres RelyOn Nutec the Netherlands on the 28th of April
Last week we communicated that we expected to open our training centres again on the 28th of April, pending the press conference of the Dutch government. The government has not forced us to close, but from a social and health perspective we thought it was appropriate to close our training centres on the 20th of March. Based on the wishes of our customers, the insights of today and the measures we have taken, we consider it is responsible to open our doors again on the 28th of April.
In the recent weeks, we have been asked several times by our customers to provide our services and support them in their safety-critical processes. The risks within the high-risk industries and the public fire brigade persist. In order to work and act safely in the event of incidents, the professionals in these sectors must maintain their safety-critical competences because they are vital for our society.
We have investigated how we can re-open in a safe and responsible way, taking into account the RIVM guidelines and our specific business technical aspects. The RIVM guidelines and current insights have guided the additional safety measures we have taken to provide a safe working and training environment. Of course, the measures lead to limitations, for example in our training offer, the execution of the training, group size, logistics, etc. You will find a brief overview of the measures we have taken below. On request you can receive an overview of all measures taken.
Preventive measures before entering the training centre
- All staff, delegates and visitors have to disinfect their hands upon arrival
- All delegates and visitors have to sign the ‘Awareness and Prevention Form’ to prevent persons infected with the COVID-19 virus from entering the training centre
- All delegates receive a set of additional PPE
Preventive measures at the training centre, amongst others:
- Clear communication of the COVID-19 preventive measures
- Social distancing - keep 1.5 m distance between yourself and others
- Additional hygiene measures
- Disinfect the hands and cleaning the showers after every use
- Safety protocols for potentially infected persons
Preventive measures during training:
- Additional use of PPE. The participant receives 1 set of glasses, a FFP2 mask and 2 pairs of gloves per training day
- Formation of smaller training groups
- Respect 1.5 m distance in the classrooms, restaurant and training facilities
- Implementation of digital learning, if possible
- Follow-up and strict compliance with the COVID-19 guidelines drawn up by the government and certifying bodies.
For the issue of the set of additional PPE (glasses, FFP2 mask and gloves) we charge € 7.00 per participant per training day (excluding VAT). This is mandatory for each delegate.
The preventive measures have been taken on the basis of current knowledge and situation and are continuously monitored and optimized. Please contact your account manager or our customer services department to discuss suitable training options for you after the 28th of April. You can contact them via email@example.com or +31 181 376 600. You can also visit our website to see the availability.
If you also have ideas or suggestions to improve the safety, please get in touch with us.
Stand-by modus training centres in the Netherlands (18/03/2020)
We have been trying to offer safety training courses for as long as possible but due to quickly changing measures regarding the coronavirus we have taken our precautions in order to participate in flattening the curve.
Your safety and the safety of your surroundings is what matters most in times like these. As a training centre where we provide 360° safety, we focus on what's best for all parties involved. Therefore we decided to put our training facilities in 'stand-by'. The closing will be until April 28 or until further notice, following the general preventive measures in the Netherlands. We will keep you informed of any new developments and when you can expect training to start again. As far as we can and are allowed to by the authorities, we remain available for any business critical support to customers.
We are doing everything in our power to adjust our planning and to create extra opportunities for everyone to catch up on their training courses. Our Account Managers and Customer Services team will stay accessible to answer all your questions and to help you rebook your planned training courses. If you have training courses scheduled with us for the coming weeks, we will contact you in the coming days.
STAY SAFE, STAY HOME
Preventive measures (13/03/2020)
We are committed to your health and safety, the health and safety of your personnel when they are under our care and of course the health and safety of all visitors to our facilities which includes our staff. This is at all times our priority and will remain so beyond the current COVID-19 global event.
Our business is built on keeping people safe and equipping them with the appropriate skills to remain safe in their day-to-day activities, either operationally or domestically. While we are in the midst of this coronavirus outbreak it is important that we provide you with the reassurance that we are taking all necessary and possible precautions in order to deliver on our commitment to you.
We are in close daily contact with authorities globally and taking daily measures to revise and adjust our precautions as and when the authorities identify this is required. We are sharing information across our global locations on a daily basis to ensure that all locations have received and are acting on the most up-to-date information.
Entering our facilities:
- All staff, customers and visitors also comply with the below requirements for entry, failure to comply means no entry:
- No display of coronavirus-like symptoms.
- No known exposure to persons suspected to be infected with or infected with COVID-19.
- No travel to or from any prohibited locations as per guidelines of the authorities.
- An awareness and prevention form must be signed.
In our facilities:
- All health authority hygiene precautions and advice are being followed.
- Antibacterial hand wash widely available.
- Handwashing / Hygiene signage and reminders are in place.
- Frequent delegate and employee communications occur at all locations.
You can rely on us and we look forward to continuing to support your training requirements.